Lieferung & Versand
Für diesen Artikel wurde keine geeignete Versandart ermittelt. Bitte melden Sie sich bei uns.
2023 planner – serenity - Gelassenheit
Entschleunigen und bewusster leben. Julie Joliat hat diesen Wochenplaner designt mit Tipps und Tricks, kreativ und nachhaltig zu leben. Sich um sich selbst bewusst zu sorgen bedeutet auch, sich um die Planeten zu kümmern. Spüre dich wieder selbst. Humorvollen, liebenswerten Zuspruch, das brauchen wir für 2023.
Slow down and live more consciously. Julie Joliat designed her calendar with tips, tricks and tasks to live creatively and sustainably. Taking care of oneself is taking care of the planet. Just the kind of gentle suggestions we’ll need as we recuperate in 2023.
- Text in English
- 12 x 19 cm, 192 pages
- Perfect bound with soft cover and flaps
- Cover with structured paper
- Lays flat when open
- Available in 5 different colours: Mint (332 C), Caramel (1385 C), Mauve (531 C), Black, Ice Blue (545 C) (Special Edition)
- FSC-certified paper (inside paper recycled with 100% old papers, without chlorine bleach and optical brightener, awarded the Blue Angel, the German Ecolabel)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Ecological ink (free of mineral oils)
- Carbon Neutral: the manufacturing of all 2023 planners released 4 tons of CO2e. Through myclimate, 4 tons of CO2e had been offset by supporting environmental and social projects.
- Green Energy: the studio where the planner is designed and the company where it is printed are powered by green electricity.
This weekly planner is more than just a schedule book to keep appointments, it is a cross between a calendar, a diary, and a guide that encourage you to slow down and consume more responsibly. Each week discloses a miscellanea of ideas, information, and exercises depicted in a playful way to inspire you to live in a more serene way. The need to remain centered and to take care of ourselves is a necessity now more than ever. Taking care of oneself is taking care of the planet. Among recommendations to help you live in a more sustainable way, it will also encourage you to reconnect with nature and your inner child. Illustrated with fun exercises, this agenda will boost your creativity and help you live in the moment with dedicated “me time”.
It also includes a monthly and yearly overview, a project planner, a lot of useful information about holidays, world maps, conversion tables, moon phases, celestial and environmental events, an observation chart, and 32 blank pages for your personal notes.